A compilation of books on Technology, the discipline that deals with the application of scientific knowledge to practical problems
- Integrating Technology for Meaningful Learning
Integrating Technology for Meaningful Learning takes a unique, cognitive approach to technology, distinguishing itself from other texts by emphasizing meaningful learning with technology for both teachers and students.
- Society, Ethics, and Technology
This anthology presents a variety of historical, social, and philosophical perspectives on technological change
- Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching (4th Edition)
Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching, 4th edition, by M.D. Roblyer, provides hands-on practice with technology tools to illustrate how to integrate technology into the curriculum to support and shape learning.
- Technology In Action, Complete (4th Edition)
After meeting with more than 1,000 students and instructors and developed Technology in Action
- Science and Technology in World History: An Introduction
This bestselling textbook may be the single most influential study of the historical relationship between science and technology ever published.