Special books of information, e.g. encyclopedias and dictionaries
- The Cartoon Guide to Chemistry (Cartoon Guide To...)
A refreshingly humorous but thorough ancillary guide to general chemistry from the author of the bestselling The Cartoon Guide to Physics and The Cartoon Guide to Genetics.
- Mosby's Diagnostic and Laboratory Test Reference
The best selling reference for laboratory and diagnostic testing!
- Drug Information Handbook
The Drug Information Handbook covers over 4,000 US and Canadian medications containing up to 29 key fields of information within each drug monograph.
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
This trusted, best selling color atlas presents a wide array of skin conditions, from the most common to life-threatening melanoma and HIV/AIDS.
- AMA Manual of Style: A Guide for Authors and Editors
For decades indispensable, the AMA Manual of Style continues to provide editorial support to the medical and scientific publishing community.