A compilation of books on Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Health & Preventive Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Physical Medicine
- Speech-Language Pathology Study Guide
Complete with a targeted review of all the material on the selected Praxis exam in addition to a full-length practice test, these test preparation guides are written by the makers of the real tests.
- AJCC Cancer Staging Manual (6th Edition)
The AJCC Cancer Staging Manual and Handbook, prepared by the American Joint Committee on Cancer, are used by physicians and health care professionals throughout the world to facilitate the uniform description of neoplastic diseases.
- Advanced Review of Speech-Language Pathology: Preparation for Praxis and Comprehensive Examination
Excerpt from Customer Reviews: A must! This book was required by my department, but I am elated that they required it.
- Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults And Children Fifth Edition
Well-known for its authoritative and comprehensive coverage, complete treatment of pediatric pathophysiology, and the most extensive illustration program in its field, the 5th edition of this classic book has been extensively revised and updated.
- Rapid Review Pathology by E. Goljan
This text offers a comprehensive yet concise review of pathology while discussing all of the relevant clinical information.