A compilation of books on Earth Science, which includes all geologic sciences concerned with the origin, structure, and physical phenomena of the earth
- The Unified Neutral Theory of Biodiversity and Biogeography (MPB-32) (Monographs in Population Biology)
Despite its supreme importance and the threat of its global crash, biodiversity remains poorly understood both empirically and theoretically.
- The Theory of Island Biogeography (Princeton Landmarks in Biology)
Biogeography was stuck in a "natural history phase" dominated by the collection of data
- Foundations of Biogeography: Classic Papers with Commentaries
Foundations of Biogeography provides facsimile reprints of seventy-two works that have proven fundamental to the development of the field.
- Biogeography: An Ecological and Evolutionary Approach
The latest edition of this highly successful and popular textbook has been completely revised and updated to include the latest developments in biogeography.
- Biogeography, Third Edition
Like its predecessor, Biogeography, Second Edition, aims to integrate the specialized subdisciplines that threaten to divide the field.