Books on Chemistry, the science concerned with the properties, composition, and structure of substances and the changes they undergo when they combine or react under specified conditions
- Membrane Dynamics and Domains
This volume assembles contemporary evidence of domain formation in membranes gathered by leading researchers in fields ranging from membrane biophysics to cell biology
- Biochemistry of Cell Membranes: A Compendium of Selected Topics (Molecular and Cell Biology Updates)
Review of research in membrane biology on the structure, dynamics, and functions of cell membranes.
- Biochemistry of Lipids and Membranes
Biochemistry of Lipids and Membranes by D Vance & JE Vance
- Biochemistry of Lipids, Lipoproteins and Membranes, 4th edition (New Comprehensive Biochemistry) (New Comprehensive Biochemistry)
Reflects the enormous advances that have occurred since that time in the field of lipid biochemistry.
- Pathway Analysis and Optimization in Metabolic Engineering
Introduces researchers and advanced students in biology and engineering to methods of optimizing biochemical systems of biotechnological relevance.