A collection of books on Agriculture, which is the science, art and business of cultivating the soil, producing crops, and raising livestock
- Growing Carnivorous Plants [ILLUSTRATED]Growing Carnivorous Plants [ILLUSTRATED]
Information on how to feed carnivorous plants will enable even the most squeamish grower to ensure that plants receive the nutrients they require.
- The $64 Tomato: How One Man Nearly Lost his Sanity, Spent a Fortune, and Endured an Existential Crisis in the Quest for the Perfect Garden
William Alexander had a simple dream of having a vegetable garden and small orchard in his backyard.
- PERMACULTURE: A Designers' Manual
Excerpt from Spotlight Reviews: Here is complete knowledge to create your personal permaculture, a place to work and live in harmony with nature, a place that will nuture your body and your soul.
- Beekeeping for Dummies by H. Blackiston
In this easy-to-follow guide, Howland Blackiston, one of the nation’s most respected authorities on the subject, takes the mystery (and the sting) out of beekeeping.
- Introductory Horticulture by H.E. Reiley & C. Shry
This competency-based, introductory horticulture book is now in its sixth edition.